Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Build UP 2 - by Thiago Veir

Inaugurating the column of the plastic arts, We invite Thiago Veir to tell about his story and how he began to paint his paintings.

Hi, Friends,
My name is Thiago, I am 20 years old. When I was a child, I didn't like painting and draw.
My teacher never understood.
After, when I was primary school, I had a teacher who encouraged me, and I started, but I always had the same design. The same draw. It was terrible! The draws was without form, and color.

In 2000, I was in fourth years in my school. That year, was difficult for me, because, in that time my father was sick. So, I started to paint somethin, but still was terrible.

I painted with " Tempera" and my my drawing was not a defined.

Just after two years, I started with "oil pigment" and, since them, I try improving my painting and draw each day.

The results you see with double clicking in the pictures.


Thiago's Tips:

06/08 to 07/05 - Everyday from 09h to 18h30m

Exhibition of Photographs of Cities and Villages of Origin of the Germanic
Are pictures that show how they are today, with its churches of stone, their homes in style - fachwerkfassaden - its bridges, its vineyards that slope down from the Rhine and moselanas, the access roads, the avenues and streets, those places where born and lived the ancestors of most of the population.

Some cities grew, it developed, others follow and small, but charming villages, and appears here and there among the woods and parks, with very white walls, flower gardens and roofs of slate.
Alternate space - Centro de Cultura Raul de Leoni
Classification: Free


06/24 to 07/08 - Daily 9 am-18h

Exhibition of Alexandre Sodré - "Aquarelas" Alexander Nitzsche Sodré, Rio, architect, resident of the city 21 years. Watercolor found in the record of printing and color observed in the day to day.
Cultural Space of Petrópolis Municipal Park in Itaipava
Classification: Free



No comments:

Post a Comment